Sorry - I didn't mean it would break (forever) Domain connectivity - but
if you just install it on a DC (default options for example) it used to
break Domain connectivity for all the client machines!

So - if you're installing BlackICE anywhere, just be aware that you
might have to open up things somewhat (like any firewall).

   Rob