Network Administrators -

For those interested, we have a time and location set for the NetScreen
presentation.  It will be on Thursday, January 30th from 1:15 until 2:00
with some Q&A afterwards.  It will be held in the University Services
conference room which is at 88 Service Rd. (across from University Store's
the left.  There is plenty of parking next to the building or across the
street.

This presentation will only cover NetScreen's firewall and VPN products.  It
won't cover appliances from other vendors, software firewalls or campus
policies.  They will have evaluation units available if you're interested.
Product information is at http://www.netscreen.com.

If you plan on attending, please send a quick email to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Doug Luxem
----
University Services