From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Antivirus Questions... Spam ect.

I'm curious--did you get written permission from the users
for this, or did you just state the policy and everyone
agrees with it?

Mind you, I agree with the policy of scanning emails!
But the MSU aup differs on this, so I would think that
being able to show physical papers that everyone
signed saying that they wanted this would cover the
situation.  At least I sure hope it would.

Just a random question from someone who has been
able to steer clear of providing email...

--STeve Andre'