I wish you luck in selling them, but you should know that those
prices are really very high for what they are.  If however, you
can find someone to pay those prices, all the better for your
dept's budget. ;-)

I just helped a friend by 22 166Mhz Dell's for $24 each.  The source
had 133MHz units for I believe $19.  The price on sub-400MHz stuff
has just about completely collapsed, I've noticed.  I help folks buy
older stuff for educational use as something of a hobby so I'm mucking
about with older stuff often.

However, sell high if you can. ;-)

STeve Andre' (Political Science)