David,

While I am hoping for a good turnout, given the short notice I
don't expect we will have a full house.  So I see no reason why
non-MSU folks shouldn't come.  Richard Hale Shaw is a popular,
nationally-known speaker, but 147 Comm Arts seats 264.

Speaking of affiliations, I am especially hoping that folks
who have no plans to develop in the .NET environment to
join us as well.  Many of my colleagues and friends
prefer Perl/PHP/MySQL etc. over Microsoft technologies,
but may also appreciate this overview.

/rich