Please forward to application developers, Webmasters, etc...

I've been in touch with a nationally known trainer on .Net, as
to the possibility of giving an overview of the subject here
at MSU.

This would be a bird's eye view of .Net -- what it is, what
you can do with it, some examples of how people are using
it already.  It'd be a 2 hour or so presentation.

This would NOT be a sales presentation but rather a technical
and practical overview.  It would not be an endorsement of
Net.  The speaker is not affiliated with Microsoft.

Would you please send me a private note if this would
interest you?  Would you prefer this before or after classes
start?

_____

In a meeting this afternoon the question arose of how much XML
activity there is on campus, and what folks in various departments
might be doing with XML.  If you're doing an XML project and would
be willing to share your experiences, would you please drop me
a private note? (or if you wish discuss it here...)

Thanks much,

/rich