Highly doubtful that the old image will ever work, and even if it did, you might end up chasing phantom problems forever. I understand the desire to stick with your existing tweaks, but...

Todd Wilson
Planner/Inspector/Analyst
HVAC Central Control - Physical Plant Division
Michigan State University
(517)353-1760 ext#370

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/21/02 12:49PM >>>
hi,

I just received a shipment of new computers for our lab. The hardware is
drastically different, of course. I loaded a disk image from our old
systems in the hopes that it would at least bootup, but I get a stop error
(Win2000)

Has anyone had much luck getting Win2000 to recognize new hardware in this
situation?  I can start over with a fresh installation, but there are two
years of tweaks and fine tuning in the old image that will be difficult to
easily recreate.

thanks!
-jav

* John Valenti Systems Analyst, Labor & Industrial Relations *
* 408 S Kedzie Hall, Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI 48824 *
* (517) 353-1807 fax (517) 355-7656 [log in to unmask] *