John,

Not sure what the status of the CBT training is...but when we moved
from Win95/98 to 2000, we had to drop the installation of the product
because the version of the player provided at the time was not
compatible/would now work with 2000.

- Al

===============================
Al Bray
Systems Analyst
University Services
Michigan State University
Phone: 517-355-0357 Ext. 161
Fax: 517-353-2024
email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/20/02 09:23AM >>>
A couple of years ago we installed CBTplayer software on a bunch of
computers around here for the online instruction offered at
http://cbtraining.msu.edu   We're now going to upgrade those computers,
and
I'm wondering if there is any reason for the CBTplayer software to
come
along.  Is the CB training now defunct?   It looks that way from the
dead
links.   (A couple of people had actually used it a little and hoped to
use
it some more.)

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station