From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Chris Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Who is servicing your printers?

We use the company whose name I can never remember because they change
so often. At various times they have been Entre, Panurgy and Sequoia,
and they now have a new name.  (I see they're still listed in the Yellow
Pages under Entre however.) I've been very happy with their service, and
even though I've tried others have always come back to them.  We have
LaserJet IIIs, 4s and 4000s.