Here at FCE we have always used Engineering Services to service our
Laser Printers.  Turning around has generally been 3 or 4 days.  There
have been longer times due to parts procurement from the vendor.

Bosman, Don wrote:

>While we support the small printers in house we've been having a reasonably local firm service the larger printers, and the 4's and 5's when we're too busy.
>I'm not at all happy with the last couple of jobs they've done for us on two HP 8000's, in addition to not being able to get them here in a reasonable time lately.
>
>What firms are servicing your printers?
>If you have a contract with them, would you sign it again?
>Thanks.
>

>Don Bosman
>Information Technologist
>Michigan State University Libraries
>517-353-8586

Adell Flourry, Jr.
Computer Assistant, A+
Family and Child Ecology/Child Development Laboratories
107 Human Ecology Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1030
Phone: 517-355-7680/517-355-1900
Alt E-mail: [log in to unmask]