From:   Bosman, Don [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:28 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Who is servicing your printers?

While we support the small printers in house we've been having a reasonably
local firm service the larger printers, and the 4's and 5's when we're too
busy.
I'm not at all happy with the last couple of jobs they've done for us on two
HP 8000's, in addition to not being able to get them here in a reasonable
time lately.

What firms are servicing your printers?
If you have a contract with them, would you sign it again?
Thanks.

Don Bosman
Information Technologist
Michigan State University Libraries