All Domain accounts are replicated across all DCs (and between the PDCs and
BDCs under the NT structure).  The first place to start looking in Active
Directory is under the Enterprise Admin group - this is where the "original"
NT Domain Admin account gets put (as the 1st Enterprise Admin).

Just as a side note - if you retired your NT-upgraded server, did you move all
the FSMO roles off of it?

   Rob

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/02 10:01AM >>>
Hmmm, when we migrated to AD, we retired the first domain controller.  Where
might the account you mention be now, or is it gone?

Regards,

Margaret