Second that... This is exactly what we did for the half dozen Win2K laptops
we setup recently.  The concept of a "home" Domain is pretty much the basis,
and every other configuration involves some "guest" work arounds...

I have some other questions though:
- Is there any solution to having multiple domain memberships on one laptop?
Short of having multiple NICs?  I was never clear on exactly what the
workstation and DCs are exchanging to validate the laptop's membership in
the Domain...
- Has anyone found a "profile manager" for network settings - that *WORKS*
;) ?  I've tried NetSwitcher with limited success...  Basically something
akin to Apple's network profile manager...

   Rob