  From: Rob Neary
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 12:21 PM
  Subject: AdminPak for XP

  For any of you who have run into the problem that I did - no ADMINPAK.MSI for WinXP Pro that works for Win2K servers:

  http://www.entmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=5099

  Microsoft has kindly released a Beta3 which apparently works:

  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=34032

  Will see if it kills my workstation :P

          Rob Neary
          Desktop Support Coordinator & Windows Administration, MCSE
          Department of Physics and Astronomy
          125 Physics/Astronomy Building
          EMail: [log in to unmask]   Office: x32986