Its really sick and twisted actually.  We just took four of our client
machines offline wile we clean them because of a new magistrate variant.  We
use Eudora here as well.  When a user opens the viral code it looks for
outlook express to spread and checks outlook address books, Eudora address
books as well as temporary internet files for anything *@*.*  and send to
them too.

It seems that the most recent string of virii have gone beyond the 13 year
old AOLer with a downloaded virus construction kit.  These guys are code
wizards using their powers for the dark side. :)

And it also seems that the amount of virii in circulation has reached an all
time high.