From:   Adell Flourry, Jr. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Thursday, December 20, 2001 9:44 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Active Directory

Nag list:

I am setting up a Windows 2000 file server and want to use a domain in
the same namespace at the Human Ecology Building (he.msu.edu).  The
domain namespace is populated with NT servers so active directory is a
no go.  We do need to manage user access to this file server.  Do I have
to setup a unique domain or are there other options?  Will active
directory create problems with the NT servers that already exist in my
building?

Thanks,

--
Adell Flourry, Jr.