As a follow-up:
- InoculateIT 4.x signatures v30.49 handle this virus fine:
http://www3.ca.com/solutions/collateral.asp?CT=65&ID=1212
- for some reason AutoDownload/Domain Distribution of the signatures hasn't
updated any of my clients from 30.40 to 30.49
- I've manually updated my Domain Master Servers from CA's downloadable
patch:
http://support.ca.com/Download/virussig.html
- And now it seems to be distributing the 30.49 signature to all the client
machines

??? - I'll have to watch it I guess...

   Rob