TechNET is a Microsoft subscription service, distributed either on CD or
DVD, which contains a number of support resources including:
- a searchable database (similar to support.microsoft.com but larger) which
is in the "MS-TN_TechInfo_DVD"
- current service packs for all products which is shared under
"MS-TN_SP_DVD"
- and the most useful thing I've found - lots of Resource Kits and utilities
for all their products which are currently under "MS-TN_ResKit_DVD",
"MS-TN_ResSupp1", and "MS-TN_ResSupp2"

There are other discs, including Betas and Evaluations, but I don't have it
all shared on this media server due to capacity issues.

Hope that helps!

   Rob