]

Font:

LISTSERV at MSU

FWJOBS Home

FWJOBS  January 2023, Week 4

FWJOBS January 2023, Week 4

FW: Ocean Institute is Hiring! DIVE IN!!!

"Schneider, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Schneider, Jim

Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:57:42 +0000

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wendy Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [scuttlebutt:20039] Ocean Institute is Hiring! DIVE IN!!!
Ocean Institute is heading into a SOLD OUT Field Trip season and looking forward to another record-breaking year for our 2023 Summer Camp!
We want YOU to dive in and join our team!
Please see below for more information about open positions- new Full-Time positions just added (state your interest in a full-time role when applying).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Science Instructor

  *   Under the direction of Science Program Manager and Coordinator, the Science Instructor utilizes appropriate teaching skills and strategies to promote each student’s knowledge, awareness, and appreciation of science content.  Science Instructors teach students grades pre-school through college in our laboratory, on our research vessel, and in the Dana Point Marine Protected Area.
  *   Part-time, up to 28 hours a week and Full-time available.
  *   Must be available weekdays, weekends and for overnight programs at Ocean Institute.
  *   Pay: $15.50/hr
  *   Click here to read full description:
  *   https://oceaninstitute.org/career/#Educator<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/oceaninstitute.org/career/*Educator__;Iw!!HXCxUKc!3l4CtUf3o4aR3KK_5rr47FliUT5B0mN6i9n0F6ZFilPTpB1srORJc5JUs1gmLpYcjTk90DbByuT7x2TVj0ZAwcCjd04$>

Maritime Instructor

  *   Are you looking for a job that will take you on an adventure? One where no two days are alike? Do you have a passion for learning, teaching, and gaining new experiences? Ocean Institute is looking for dedicated educators to join our Maritime team dockside and on the Spirit of Dana Point.
  *   Instructors in this part-time position will teach Maritime, California, and US History aboard one of the most unique and historic classrooms in the world. This position requires Instructors to work as a team to provide an educational experience for students that they will remember for a lifetime.
  *   Ocean Institute is looking for passionate candidates that are willing to push themselves and want to make a positive impact on thousands of students from all over California. Applicants must love working in a team environment with a positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond for all our students and guests.
  *   Ocean Institute’s ideal candidate possesses or is in pursuit of a degree of higher education in history, education, theater, relevant fields, and/or equivalent experience. Applicants must be willing to work overnights, day shifts, as well as overnight/multiday sailing experiences with students to Catalina Island. Sailing experience is not necessary but is a plus.
  *   Part-time, up to 28 hours a week and Full Time available
  *   Pay: $15.50/hr.
  *   Click here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/oceaninstitute.org/career/*MI__;Iw!!HXCxUKc!3l4CtUf3o4aR3KK_5rr47FliUT5B0mN6i9n0F6ZFilPTpB1srORJc5JUs1gmLpYcjTk90DbByuT7x2TVj0ZAwBfO-OM$> to read full description:
https://oceaninstitute.org/career/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/oceaninstitute.org/career/__;!!HXCxUKc!3l4CtUf3o4aR3KK_5rr47FliUT5B0mN6i9n0F6ZFilPTpB1srORJc5JUs1gmLpYcjTk90DbByuT7x2TVj0ZAlLcK9UA$>
Wendy

Dr. Wendy Marshall

President & CEO

[cid:cf3118c7-c15c-4745-8fec-e631624f4ebf]

24200 Dana Point Harbor Drive│Dana Point, CA 92629

CELL (preferred) 714.916.3464 OK to text!

(T) 949.496.2274 x312

(F) 949.496.4296

www.oceaninstitute.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.oceaninstitute.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!3l4CtUf3o4aR3KK_5rr47FliUT5B0mN6i9n0F6ZFilPTpB1srORJc5JUs1gmLpYcjTk90DbByuT7x2TVj0ZAQRKR_Bg$>