FW: OSU Tech posting

"Schneider, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Schneider, Jim

Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:26:02 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fw: OSU Tech posting
Date: January 22, 2020 at 10:48:09 AM EST
To: QFC <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi all,

Forwarding a couple open job positions in case anyone knows any recent grads with BSc looking for some agency experience before heading off to graduate school. Position details are below, but generally, these are 2 year term positions that are stationed at one of two Lake Erie offices in Ohio. We try to give these techs a small research project to help build their analytical skills and possibly get a publication out on the end of it. If there is anyone interested in learning more, please come talk with me while I am on campus (Monday-Wednesday) in the next couple weeks.

Matt