Outdoor Science Instructor

"Schneider, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Schneider, Jim

Fri, 17 Jan 2020 16:03:43 +0000

From: Jackie Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 12:34 PM
To: Lake, Jamie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Employment Opportunity for Students of the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife

Hi Jamie,

My name is Jackie Irwin, and I am the Human Resources Coordinator at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI). I’m reaching out because we have some open positions that might be a good fit for students in your department. We’re looking for students or graduates who are heavily interested in science education, outdoor education, or environmental sustainability.

We are consistently looking for Outdoor Science Instructors for our two camps. I have attached the Instructor job profile, and it provides a deeper context of what this position entails; this could also be a cool opportunity for folks that are interested in visiting and exploring the Pacific Northwest. One of our applicants previously worked with you, and it struck my interest when reviewing their application.

Alternatively, sharing it with your networks for visibility would help too. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Also, I’m looking over what the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife offers, and all I have to say is wow!
It’s awesome to see other organizations doing great work around the country.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jackie Irwin
Human Resources Coordinator
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
1945 SE Water Avenue
Portland Oregon 97214
O (503) 797-4554 | F (503) 296-5318
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.omsi.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.omsi.edu/__;!!HXCxUKc!kOhlpiiAYljjvDZwfOCZ-uBFTLPV6-T0xrMkZlN2tHDuzm4Xjw2jTQS0MAOIvmY$> |GP:<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/__;!!HXCxUKc!kOhlpiiAYljjvDZwfOCZ-uBFTLPV6-T0xrMkZlN2tHDuzm4Xjw2jTQS0cKIAgeQ$> She, Her, Hers

Exquisite Creatures: Experience pioneering art, engrossing science, and rare specimens from all over the world. Oct 5 – Feb 17.
Facebook<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/OMSI.Museum/__;!!HXCxUKc!kOhlpiiAYljjvDZwfOCZ-uBFTLPV6-T0xrMkZlN2tHDuzm4Xjw2jTQS0BOQncpM$> | Twitter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/OMSI__;!!HXCxUKc!kOhlpiiAYljjvDZwfOCZ-uBFTLPV6-T0xrMkZlN2tHDuzm4Xjw2jTQS0h4C50HM$> | Instagram<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/omsi__;!!HXCxUKc!kOhlpiiAYljjvDZwfOCZ-uBFTLPV6-T0xrMkZlN2tHDuzm4Xjw2jTQS0OWjG1Ks$>