Dear IB colleagues,
You are very warmly invited to a Academy of Management Professional Development Workshop (PDW) "MNEs' Corporate Social Responsibility as Complementary to National Development". The workshop takes place on Saturday 6.8.2016 at 14.15-15.45 at Anaheim Convention Center, Room 202B.
The PDW provides insights on the role of MNEs in the sustainable socioeconomic development in developing countries. This PDW builds upon the experiences from two large and truly global European Union Framework Programme 7 (FP7) supported research projects MNEmerge and GLOBAL VALUE, which deal with MNEs and their impact in sustainable development in the global economy.
The workshop includes short presentations on the topics below followed by lively discussions and exchange of ideas:
1) Challenges and approaches for corporate impact assessment and management, Norma Schönherr, WU Vienna, Austria
2) Impact of MNEs in socio-economic development in developing markets, Pervez Ghauri, University of Birmingham, UK
3) Emerging market perspective for sustainable development, George Essegbey, Science and Technology Policy Research Institute (STEPRI), Ghana
4) Brand strategy and policy - Learnings across sectors, Suraksha Gupta, The University of Kent, UK and Eduardo Urias, UNU-MERIT, The Netherlands
5) How investment in CSR pays off? - Sanitation in India, Rushva Parihar, UNU-MERIT, The Netherlands
You are very welcome to join! See you there!
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.