LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT
The University of Sydney Business School
Reference No. 2557/1115
* Opportunity to contribute to world class management education and research
* Academic Level B or C
* Level of appointment will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The University of Sydney is Australia's first university and has an outstanding global reputation for academic and research excellence. It employs over 7500 permanent staff, supporting over 52,000 students.
The University of Sydney Business School<http://sydney.edu.au/business> is regarded as a leader in the region, and is one of the very few Australian schools to hold business and accounting accreditation from AACSB<http://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/overview.asp> International and EQUIS<https://www.efmd.org/accreditation-main/equis> accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD<http://www.efmd.org/>). It is also the only Australian member school of CEMS<http://www.cems.org/>, the Community of European Management Schools & International Companies.
We are currently seeking to make an appointment in Cross-Cultural Management in the Discipline of International Business at the Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level.
To be successful as a Lecturer you will have:
* a PhD awarded in International Management or a related discipline
* expertise in international management with special reference to cross-cultural management
* demonstrated ability to achieve research outcomes and publish in high quality international refereed journals
* evidence of high quality teaching ability with substantial experience, at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, and contributions to course and program development
* evidence of the capacity to contribute to the School’s engagement with industry and the wider community including willingness to inform the general public or engage in public debate on key issues of public importance, where appropriate and consistent with University policy.
To be successful as a Senior Lecturer you will also have:
* evidence of acknowledgement at national level as influential in expanding knowledge in the field
* evidence of the potential for significant leadership impact in teaching or research.
The Business school has an outstanding international reputation in management research, learning, development of resources, and journal publishing and works in close cooperation with industry, government and the not-for-profit sectors.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you address the online selection criteria. For guidance on how to apply visit: How to apply for an advertised position.<http://sydney.edu.au/recruitment/recruitment-process/>
Remuneration package Level B: $114,015K - $135,391K p.a. (which includes a base salary $96,344 - $114,407 p.a.,leave loading and up to 17% employer’s contribution to superannuation).
Remuneration package Level C: $139,664K - $160,896K p.a. (which includes a base salary $118,017 - $136,082 p.a., leave loading and up to 17% employer’s contribution to superannuation.
Specific enquiries about the position can be directed to Professor Sid Gray, Chair, Discipline of International Business [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Enquiries regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Kristy Fairweather on +61 2 8627 1217 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
CLOSING DATE: 11.30pm 20 March 2016
SID GRAY | Professor of International Business
Chair - Discipline of International Business | University of Sydney Business School
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 4137, Abercrombie Building H70 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 3552 | F +61 2 9036 5378
E [log in to unmask]<https://outlook.econ.usyd.edu.au/owa/14.1.339.1/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=d670168afa4947ffb94e5c8e5e9af9e0&URL=mailto%3afirstname.surname%40sydney.edu.au> | W http://sydney.edu.au/business<https://outlook.econ.usyd.edu.au/owa/14.1.339.1/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=d670168afa4947ffb94e5c8e5e9af9e0&URL=http%3a%2f%2fsydney.edu.au%2fbusiness>/staff/sgray
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.