Font:

LISTSERV at MSU

CSSAMSU Home

CSSAMSU  October 2015

CSSAMSU October 2015

CCU operation组志愿者招聘

Chinese Career Union <[log in to unmask]>

Chinese Career Union <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Oct 2015 13:03:04 -0400

text/plain

中国人职业联盟(CCU)作为一个在北美由中国人发起的非营利组织,致力于为在美国求学工作的同胞们排忧解难,搭建一座通往职场成功的桥梁。中国人职业联盟成立于
2012年6月,自成立以来,受到了广泛的关注和好评。

     CCU在密歇根州注册为美国非盈利机构,因工作需要,目前我们在为operation组寻找1-2名志愿者。

      Operation组的主要项目包括定期举办职业经验分享讲座,联系讲座演讲者,参与讲座宣传工作,整理讲座访谈录以及其它工作内容。

工作职责范围:

·       定期参与operation组组会

·       参与operation组的讲座策划和举办,帮助寻找和联系讲座演讲者

·       协助其他有关工作事宜

工作经验及技能要求:

·       愿意每周花费1-3小时的志愿者工作时间

·       性格热心,具有团队合作精神

如有意向,请发送简历至[log in to unmask]

如想了解更多关于CCU的信息,请浏览我们的官方网站http://chinesecareerunion.org/

我们热忱期待你的加入!

志愿者招聘

中国人职业联盟

*Summary*

Chinese Career Union is a non-profit organization, aiming at enhancing
Chinese students’ job hunting skills. Founded in June 2012, the union has
received well reputation by Chinese professionals and students. Now, as we
officially registered in State of Michigan, We currently have a volunteer
opportunity for an Operations Coordinator in our Operation Team.

The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating ongoing
activities within the Operation Team, planning and scheduling webinars,
arranging multiple projects, and other tasks as assigned. This job is
report to CCU Operations Manager and it’s a non-supervisory position.

*Job Responsibilities:*

•     Attend Operation group meeting on a regular basis

•    Work with operations team members and other CCU groups to prepare
webinars

•    Help with communication with speaker and project management when
setting-up new webinars/projects

*Desired skills and experience:*

•    Willing to commit to a 1-3 hours work each week

•    Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work proactively
with a team or individually

If you have interest in developing your skill and working for a non-profit
organization, please contact us by email: [log in to unmask]

For further information, please go to our official website:
*http://chinesecareerunion.org/
<http://chinesecareerunion.org/>*

Volunteer Recruiter

Chinese Career Union

--
CCU is a non-profit organization aiming at helping Chinese students in
their early career development. For more information about CCU  or to sign