Assistant or Associate Professor, Management
Starting September, 2016
The School of Business Administration at the University of San Diego invites applications for a tenure-track position as Assistant or Associate Professor to join the faculty team in Management, Law and Ethics starting September, 2016. Rank will be based on qualifications and experience.
USD is a private, Catholic university encouraging excellence in teaching and scholarly academic research. A Ph.D./DBA in Management or International Business is required.
For an assistant professor, we are looking for applicants with
• An earned doctorate in management or international business from an AACSB (or EQUIS) accredited institution or anticipation of an earned doctorate by September, 2016.
• Evidence of scholarly potential for publishing high quality research in recognized, peer-reviewed journals.
• Evidence of exceptional teaching effectiveness in Comparative Management, International Business and Strategy or Organizational Behavior courses. Willingness to teach at both undergraduate and graduate level.
• An ability to work well in a collegial environment.
For an associate professor, we are looking for applicants with
• An earned doctorate in management or international business from at AACSB (or EQUIS) accredited institution and several years of academic experience.
• Evidence of a strong and continuing research program.
• Evidence of exceptional teaching effectiveness in Comparative Management, International Business and Strategy or Organizational Behavior courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
• An interest and demonstrated capability for collaborating with junior faculty.
We will be selectively interviewing at the summer Academy of International Business and the Academy of Management conference and during fall 2015.
To apply go to www.sandiego.edu/jobs and look for job IRC16630. Register as an applicant.
Application packages for the assistant professor position should be sent electronically and must include a cover letter describing the candidate’s ability to meet the position qualifications, a teaching statement, a research statement, CV and letters of recommendation from three references. Please send only complete packages to [log in to unmask]
Applications packages for the associate professor position should also be sent electronically to [log in to unmask] and must minimally include a cover letter describing the candidate’s ability to meet the position qualifications, a teaching statement, a research statement and CV. Three references will eventually be required.
University of San Diego is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
Rangapriya (Priya) Kannan-Narasimhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
School of Business Administration
University of San Diego
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.