Call for Papers
Spaces of International Economy and Management (SIEM) seeks contributions to a Special Session entitled “Spaces of Innovation Management”. The session will be held at the Fourth Global Conference on Economic Geography entitled “Mapping Economies in Transformation” at University of Oxford, 19-22 August 2015.
This session invites conceptual, empirical and methodological papers addressing entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, and boundary spanners or teams of these stakeholders and their role in managing innovation in or across spaces. Papers might address, but are not limited to:
- Innovation management with regard to individuals, COPs, networks, clusters, and markets;
- Creativity, Innovation, Entrepreneurship in managerial networks;
- The creation of novelty (by knowledge, learning) in and across umbrella organizations;
- Change, evolution, path-dependence, or lock-ins within innovation management;
- Globalized and localized innovation – myths of territorial innovation cultures.
The most promising papers will be invited to publish in the peer-reviewed SIEM on-line journal, to be launched in 2016.
Please follow this link to the complete CFP at URL http://www.siemrg.org/siemat-4gceg2015.html
If you are interested to contribute to our special session do not hesitate to contact Profs. Dr. Rolf D. Schlunze, Dr. Andrew Jones and/or Dr. Lech Suwala. Mail your name, presentation title and a short abstract (about 200 words) to [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.