Call for book chapters
PRICING AND THE SALES FORCE
A Hinterhuber & S Liozu (Editors)
Pricing practices evolve - companies are increasingly implementing pricing
strategies that are known to drive profits, such as value-based pricing or other
forms innovative pricing approaches. While many companies thus master price
setting, price getting is a largely unexplored area for most companies.
Price getting relates to the ability to convert list prices into actually realized
prices. This is strictly the domain of the sales force. This book is structured
into five sections exploring how selling and the sales force create value in the
context of a companyís pricing strategy: We are looking for contributions in the
following five broad areas:
- sales force capabilities: the skills to communicate and capture value
- sales force structure: best practices for deciding how to structure the
sales force and sales territories
- selling processes: designing and implementing due process to obtain sales
- sales force compensation: insights into how to align sales force incentive
- sales force support systems: tools and instruments to enable the sales
force to perform.
More information in the attachment. We look forward to your thoughts and
Partner, Hinterhuber & Partners
Strategy Pricing Leadership
Phone: +43 664 402 7 402
[log in to unmask]
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.