Global Business Research Symposium – Call for Papers
“Global Recovery: Visions of Change and Stability”
The 8th Annual Conference, Valencia, Spain 2013 – May 22-24, 2013
Venue: Universidad CEU-Cardenal Herrera, Business School, Palacio de Colomina. C/Almudín, 1. 46003 Valencia España
Deadlines: January 15, 2013, submit an abstract or full paper.
March 15, 2013, send fees and submit completed paper for the Proceedings.
Theoretical, applied and empirical papers, as well as case studies in all areas of business and economics, including Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Statistics, Technology, Emerging Markets, and Ph.D. Dissertations are invited for this international symposium. The following publication opportunity exists only for papers that will be presented:
* Completed papers submitted by January 15 2013 will be considered as submitted to the journal “Review of Business”.
* The five best papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journal “Review of Business.”
• All papers and presentations are blind reviewed and will also be published in proceedings (CD) with the ISBN code.
• All accepted papers that are completed and approved by our reviewers will be published in our new on-line journal, ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS), - under construction. Papers that are completed late will be published at a later date.
• Those who are interested in organizing special sessions, being a reviewer, or having your institution join us as a symposium co-sponsor; please contact the Program Chair.
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO: Ms. FRAN VROULIS; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; fax: 718 990-1868
St. Johns’ University, 8000 Utopia Parkway, Jamaica NY, 11439 USA (see instructions next page)
Early Registration Fees Before March 15 2013 (in US$):
• Presenting single paper by March 15: $450
• Presenting a second paper add: $150
• Co-authors, family members, and guests: $250
• Joining to discuss two papers (no presentation): $250
• If article selected for publication in JGBRS: $ 60
Late Registration Fee (March 16- March 30): Additional $100
All designated discussants (who also present) will receive a $100 discount. If interested, please let us know via e-mail.
Conference fees include:
1) A Registration Reception 2) All snacks during the Symposium 3) Symposium dinner
4) A nice tour and lunch on the last day, May 24, 2013.
Posted on behalf of GBRS
Ivan Abel Ph.D.
St. John's University
Department of Marketing
8000 Utopia Parkway
Jamaica, NY 11439
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.