Could you please diffuse the message below to AIB members.
*** Please apologise for cross posting
The deadline for submission of abstracts to Interdisciplinary Insights on Fraud and Corruption: International Conference (FEP, 14-15 September 2012) was extended until May 30, 2012.
To submit an abstract: http://www.obegef.pt/i2fc/submission.html
Monetary prizes (500€) will be attributed to the best article/communication, best poster and best thesis proposal.
A set of the best papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Academic Ethics, published by Springer, and Journal of Forensic & Investigative Accounting, published by Lousiana State University. Being guaranteed quality and coherence, a set of accepted and presented communication will be selected to be included in a book to be published by an internationally renowned publisher.
Precceding the conference (13 september 2012), three master/PhD tutorial/or short courses will be held:
- Criminology and Anti-Fraud Research
- Forensic Accounting
- Academic ethics/integrity
To apply for a place at the short courses/Master & PhD tutorials: http://www.obegef.pt/i2fc/courses.html
Susan Rose-Ackerman - Professor at Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence, Law School and Department of Political Science, Yale Law School, USA
John Christensen - CEO Tax Justice Network, UK
Michael Levi - Professor of Criminology, Cardiff University, UK
Friedrich Schneider - Professor of Economics, Chair of the Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria
Professors of the short courses/Master & PhD tutorials
- Criminology and Anti-Fraud Research - Robert Klitgaard, University Professor, Claremont Graduate University, USA.
- Forensic Accounting - Larry Crumbley, KPMG Endowed Professor, Department of Accounting, Louisiana State University, USA
- Academic ethics/integrity- Deborah C. Poff, President and Vice-Rector at Brandon University, Canada; Editor in chief of the Journal of Academic Ethics and Editor of the Journal of Business Ethics; Donald L. McCabe, Professor, Management & Global Business, Rutgers Business School, USA.
Deadline for abstract submission: May 30, 2012
Notification on the submission outcome: June 10, 2012
Deadline for full paper submission: July 30, 2012
All participants with accepted abstracts and submitted papers have to be registered by July 30, 2012 at the latest
URL Conference: http://www.obegef.pt/i2fc/pt/index.html
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.