Dear AIB Colleagues,
Please find below a position in OB and HRM for the University of Mary Washington, Virginia (USA).
Dr. Raul Chavez
Chair Department of Management and Marketing
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
The Management and Marketing Department, College of Business, University of Mary Washington, is seeking an individual with a strong teaching and research portfolio to embrace the vision of a collegial and productive academic environment for a full-time tenure-track faculty position as Assistant or Associate Professor, starting August 16, 2012. Teaching responsibilities will include undergraduate and graduate courses in the following areas: Organizational Behavior (OB), Organizational Theory, Human Resource Management (HRM), Leadership, and General Management. The salary is competitive.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A PhD or DBA with specialization in Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Management or a closely related area from a regionally accredited institution completed by August 15, 2012.
- Evidence of research and scholarship.
- Previous successful teaching experience in these areas for undergraduate and/or graduate programs in business.
- Experience with and commitment to working with diverse student populations.
- Industry experience in addition to strong academic credentials
- Willingness and ability to teach online and/or online hybrid graduate courses.
- Degree from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Strong collegial and collaborative skills.
Qualified candidates must submit the following documentation electronically: 1) A letter of interest explaining your qualifications for this position; 2) curriculum vitae; and 3) a contact list of three references. Finalists will be asked to provide a summary of courses taught with student evaluations and unofficial transcripts of graduate credits. The deadline for applications is October 31, 2011.
For additional information and to apply for this position, please visit https://careers.umw.edu. The University of Mary Washington accepts only completed online applications. Faxed, mailed, or emailed applications will not be considered.
In a continuing effort to enrich its academic environment and provide equal educational and employment opportunities, the University of Mary Washington actively encourages women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans to apply.
For questions, qualified candidates may contact Dr. Raul Chavez, Chair, Department of Management and Marketing, College of Business, at [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.