SunOpta paid Grower Relations/Agronomy Intern
SunOpta is a leader in the identity preserved and organic grains
industry. They specialize in providing soybeans, sunflower, corn and
organic feed inputs to the domestic and international marketplace. The
company has multiple locations across the Midwest.
SunOpta is interested in obtaining a paid Grower Relations/Agronomy Intern.
• Develop and cultivate relationship with new and existing growers
• Assist in sourcing and purchasing necessary grain for the Identity
Preserved and Organic grains program with direction provided from
• Work with food grade/specialty crops for domestic and international markets
• Attend grower visits and grower trade shows
• Assist staff with shipment schedule and grain inspection
• Assist in the management of grower related documentation
• Assist with new genetics and varietal selections
• Plan and manage test plot
• Promote and work with the grower input and agronomy programs
• Assist procurement staff by inspecting Identity Preserved and
Organic specialty corn and soybean fields (summer interns)
• Work within a team to determine best marketing tactics to gain and
• Represent the Company in a positive and responsible manner
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
For a complete list of all internship responsibilities visit www.
michiganorganic.msu.edu on the front page.
For further information, contact Rhonda Cole at 810-648-5600.
Resumes can be mailed or emailed to:
26 East Sanilac Road
Sandusky, Michigan 48471
[log in to unmask]
If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar