]

Font:

LISTSERV at MSU

MSUNAG Home

MSUNAG  September 2008

MSUNAG September 2008

Re: Some thoughts about a new email system for MSU

"Harper, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Harper, Chris

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:12:06 -0400

text/plain

</rant>

Longest. E-mail. Ever. 26 KB in size actually. I'm impressed.

That's my only contribution to this thread. All that I have time for really, especially after reading this in its entirety!  Interesting topic overall, I must say.

..ch