Re: What's New in Organic (Part 1 of 2)

donald Dunklee <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:54:22 -0400

text/plain

Diana,

Because the funding is, in part, from Michigan State University, which
is a chemical giant funded college. Those supplying the funding have
expectations that are biased in favor of their personal business
interests. Face it, organic brings the chemical companies no real
revenue...we don't purchase their dangerous products.'''because we
don;t need them.

don dunklee