LISTSERV at MSU

EQUITY Home

EQUITY  October 2006

EQUITY October 2006

Re: FW: CEO study released TODAY

"Rivera, Osvaldo" <[log in to unmask]>

Retention & Graduation Issues Concerning Minorities in Higher Education <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:23:38 -0400

text/plain

Tendaji,
Thanks for your hard work. Yes it has been difficult but we have to
strive as hard as we can to hold back the tide of racism and yes of
facism. This attack on affirmative action tied in with the outright lies
about Iraq, the Patriot Act, rewriting the laws of interrogation and on
and on, is truly scary. We have no other choice but to fight it!!!
In solidarity,
Ozzie