Everyone,

I realize it’s short notice, but tomorrow at 4pm several of us are getting together in the Broad College to discuss, broadly, MSU’s E&I curriculum and look for new opportunities to create courses and hire adjunct faculty next year.

If anyone would like to participate in the meeting, we welcome your involvement. Right now we’re scheduled to meet in my office (N120 in the Business College Complex), but if we have sufficient attendance, we’ll find a larger room (which shouldn’t be too hard on a Friday afternoon).

If you’re interested in attending, please send me a short note.

Tx.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

This just in:  conference on social entrepreneurship in November at USC. If anyone thinks they might attend, please let me know.

http://theannualseconference.org/2015/