FYI…I attended a conference on entrepreneurship centers this past weekend and this upcoming event was discussed frequently. It was recommended to me by several people—but apparently its focused on the teaching of entrepreneurship.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

From: Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, on behalf of USASBE Leadership [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, on behalf of USASBE Leadership
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2016 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Submissions for the USASBE conference close on October 7th!

Copyright © 2016 Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being the most valuable part of CEO!

Our mailing address is:

Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization

401 W. Kennedy Blvd

Box 2F

Tampa, FL 33606

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list