Greetings King-Chāvez-Parks (KCP) Initiative/MI GEAR UP Colleagues,

The Education and Career Success Division wants to update all of you regarding changes in staff assignments in the Lansing office:

  *   Tracey Taylor is transitioning from our GEAR UP program to a new opportunity with our (Community Colleges) Post-Secondary Career & Technical Education Unit

  *   Kelly Simmons is transitioning from our KCP program into his new role as the Michigan GEAR UP Coordinator

  *   Joseph Baynesan will continue his current position as the Higher Education Consultant for the KCP Competitive Grants Programs, and will be  increasing his role in the KCP Future Faculty and Visiting Professors Programs

·        Kelsey Morinaga will transition from KCP/GEAR UP administrative support to Adult Education/High School Equivalency, and Tracy Kuchuk will be taking on the new challenge of the KCP/GEAR UP programs as administrative support

·        If you need to contact Kelly, Joseph, and/or Tracy, please use the information below:

o   Kelly Simmons ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

o   Joseph Baynesan ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

o   Tracy Kuchuk ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

o   KCP/GEAR UP Mainline 517-373-9700

Please join us in welcoming staff to their new roles and programs!

Sincerely,

Keenan Wade
KCP/GEAR UP Director

Sean Lively, Director