Greetings everyone,

This is a heck of a thing to toss out to NAG in the late afternoon, but I don’t know how to answer a question from one of my users.  I have a staff member who wants to launch a mail merge within Outlook, and send the emails out so that they appear to come from another person who they have “send as” rights for their mailbox.

Can anyone point me to a decent MS Knowledgebase article on the subject of running mail merges to generate mailings?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John Resotko

Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support

Michigan State University College of Law

648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building

East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 517-432-6836