Good afternoon everyone,

I have a question for those of you who are familiar with the CRM Symplicity.  If you are a past user of this solution, and you've migrated to something else, can you share who you switched to?  Due to the recent legal troubles that Symplicity has had, I was curious to know who you may have checked out in this market space.  Please feel free to respond to me off-list if you prefer.  Thanks for any additional information you can provide.

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building
East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

phone: 517-432-6836
fax: 517-432-6861