I have a Remote Desktop Services Server and the Remote Desktop Services Service (termservice) gets randomly disabled. I will enable it and anywhere from 4-12 hours later the service is disabled again. The Event log says “ The startup type of the Remote Desktop Services service was changed from auto-start to disabled”. No other info from the Event Log. I was on Server 2012r2 had this problem so I build a 2008r2 server. Both servers have the same issue. I assume it’s a Group Policy and I have set it to allow on the local server. Domain Policy? My other servers do not have this problem. Scott Foreman