Hello all, hope everything is good back up in Spartan country!

I was curious if anyone in the MSU IT community has spent much time investigating converged infrastructure solutions, especially offerings from VCE (i.e. vBlock).  The institution I now work for is looking into these type of offerings and I be grateful for any feedback or advice available from this group.  If you have actually implemented such a solution, then I'd definitely like to have a conversation :)

Just reply back to me directly and we can discuss privately.  Thanks in advance.

Steve Bogdanski