Hello friends,

We previously brought you the world's first completely free 72+ hour
permaculture design course (www.permaculturedesigntraining.com) and
today we're thrilled to be launching one of the world's lowest-
priced Online Permaculture Design Certification program.

-.- Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com/certification

-.- Sign up by Friday and pay just $249 (Regular rate is $389)
-.- Plus we'll send you our Permaculture Fundamentals e-book

This is the same program offered elsewhere for thousands of dollars
now made available from the comfort of your own home for a tiny
fraction of the cost charged by our competitors.  With world-class
lecture instructors and a supportive advisor team, you can earn
your internationally-standard Permaculture Design Certification
for a fraction of the normal cost.

For thirty years, to earn your Permaculture Design Certificate you
had to take two weeks off work, travel to a far away place, and pay
several thousand dollars in tuition.  Today we're disrupting that
archaic way of doing things, with an online certification program
that changes the rules.  The online program meets international
standards as well as the guidelines of the American Permaculture
Association, while allowing you to earn your certification from
the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost of any other
similar course.

We understand that nothing can replace hands-on experience, and
recommend people complete their certification program online and
then seek to volunteer or worktrade with a permaculture facility
(or apply these principles on your own land) -- thus saving
thousands of dollars in tuition in the process.

Our goal is to take permaculture mainstream, making this knowledge
available to everyone regardless of financial means and removing
the other barriers, such as the need to take time off work.

-.- Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com/certification

-.- Sign up by Friday and pay just $249 (Regular rate is $389)
-.- Plus we'll send you our Permaculture Fundamentals e-book

With tens of thousands enrolled students, the Regenerative
Leadership Institute is the world's largest provider of
permaculture education, proudly rated A+ by the Better Business
Bureau.  Be sure to read the hundreds of testimonials from past
graduates at http://regenerative.com/reviews and contact us with
any questions at support (at) regenerative.com or 1-800-376-3775.

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute - www.regenerative.com
The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

Proudly Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
Join our 60,000+ fans @ http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html