Vicki Morrone 517-282-3558 (cell) Begin forwarded message: From: "Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES)" <[log in to unmask]> Date: February 13, 2012 7:01:22 AM EST To: <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Organic Farming Conference - Today is the last day to preregister! Reply-To: <[log in to unmask]> GO TO ONLINE VERSION of this email Click here MOSES 23rd Annual Organic Farming Conference Last Day to Register - Today, February 13th! MOSES 23rd Annual Conference[ofc12logo] February 23-25, 2012 in La Crosse, Wisconsin Today is the last day to pre-register! If you haven't yet, do so by midnight tonight (February 13th) to avoid paying the walk-in fee. Register online now! Learn all about the conference by visiting our website and make sure to check out our shuttle service that could take you to and from the La Crosse Center and your hotel! We hope you will join us for this extraordinary event! Registering online is quick and easy! Or download a registration form to mail in (must be post-marked February 13th).-Registration fees include breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Dinner sold separately. We hope to see you soon in La Crosse, Wisconsin! ~the MOSES Staff [MOSES logo] [Join Our Mailing List] Forward email [http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/SafeUnsubscribe_Footer_Logo_New.png] [http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.png] This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] | Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service | PO Box 339 | Spring Valley | WI | 54767 If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html