If any of you know of a capable student for this position, please contact Ross Emmett and Bryan Ritchie; email addresses below.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Call for student web designer
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:55:25 -0400
From: Ross B. Emmett <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Peter J Murray' <[log in to unmask]>
CC: 'Bryan Ritchie' <[log in to unmask]>

Peter:

We need a student who can design and program a site for us, following MSU
rules for website design, and then maintain and improve the site over the
next year. We also intend to integrate social media applications into the
site. We need a student as soon as possible.

The site is for the MSU E-Net certificate program, which will provide a
certificate in entrepreneurship for undergraduate students.

Ross Emmett