I live in southwest michigan and I am looking to pool resources out to the
conference. I have a car and I am looking for a place to stay while at the
conference. It would be nice to meet other michigan people too. Let me know
if you would be interested in the pooling of resources to and from the
conference. Please email [log in to unmask] or call Zach at
616.482.9696 thanks

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html