  I've been cleaning out the basement, and I have this fine item: a Tyan
Tiger MPX S2466 motherboard,
http://www.tyan.com/archive/products/html/tigermpx.html, with dual AMD
Athlon CPUs, and two 512MB 184-pin DDR DIMMs.  No on-board video.  Includes
the manual and driver CD, and the ATX case I/O backplate.  What speed CPUs,
you ask?  Good question.  Don't exactly remember, and I'd rather not pry off
a heatsink to check.  But the manual says it supports "1GHz to 1.2GHz and
1500+ to 2800+" so they're somewhere in that range, likely at the lower end.
This was working fine when I upgraded over the summer, and it's been in a
bag in the basement since then.  It's in very good condition, not too dusty,
and with no visibly bulging capacitors.

  First person to come get it gets it.  I'm in the Kellogg Center, room 45.

--
Carl Raymond
Software Developer

(517) 353-8977