From: Kwiatkowski, Nicholas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:24 PM
To: Steven M. Plemmons; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Dropped Verizon Calls

Steven,

We have been forwarding the customer complaints to our contacts at Verizon.  They did acknowledge an issue with some of the DAS antennas in the center of campus (loosely serving the area north of Anthony Hall, West of the Planetarium, East of the Stadium and south of Kedzie hall).  By forwarding the drop complaints, they were able to find and fix the issue.  This should be corrected as of the beginning of this week.  If it is not, please continue to let us know.

-Nick Kwiatkowski
 MSU Telecom Systems