Please keep me posted too.  Just got my first problem report from a
VIP in the department.  I expect I'll hear from more faculty as the
day progresses.

At 10:15 PM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
>Thank you very much for the update Matt.  Please keep me posted.
>
>Dean

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-884-5298

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited