Check the Polycom website for authorized repair centers, but otherwise depending on cost, and if that unit can accept an "aux in" kind of video connection, it might be easier to just get a cheap video camera and connect that for the video. Jon Galbreath MCSE/Security+ Systems Administrator International Studies and Programs Ph: 517-884-2144 [log in to unmask] -----Original Message----- From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheryl Akers Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:32 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [MSUNAG] polycom - camera dead Thanks all, With Tom Rockwell's help I've pretty much determined it's a camera problem Any thoughts about where I could take it to get it fixed? Cheryl Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask] Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics 2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences Michigan State University East Lansing, MI 48824 517-884-5298 "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me at once." Jennifer Unlimited