Dave, "Digitize" has many meanings. For instance, I have a DVR that can easily transfer a VHS tape to a DVD. I also have hardware and software that can convert that to a wide variety of formats suitable for online distribution. Please let me know if I can help you and your professor. Thanks, /rich On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM, David Mulder <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > A professor of mine has a VHS he'd like to digitize. Anyone know where I > could do something like this? > > TIA > > David Mulder > [log in to unmask] >